While there are so many more functionalities to our ERP software, we understand that to run optimally, it needs to integrate with the financial components of running your business. Pure accounting software is created for a sole purpose, whereas our multi-functional software does everything our accounting software does and more! From overview and visibility to smart, proactive insights and automation, you can revolutionize the way your business runs.
Here are the accounting functions that your ERP Software will be able to manage:
- Use your ERP system to correctly and efficiently estimate your capital requirements
- Manage your cash flow
- Create an insightful and accurate budget
- Run attribution and allocation of costs for various components of your business from raw material to labor and even transportation and distribution
- Manage all payments, including vendors and staff (payroll)
- Daily bookkeeping and record-keeping
- Manage and update customer payment schedules
- Handle credit management
- Revenue tracking
- Manage to bill and invoicing
- Cost analysis and profit reporting
- Secured information databasing
- The automatic data transfer that eliminates the need for manual data entry
- Account handling and reporting on accounts payable, receivable, and more
- Creation and analysis of all ledgers and balance sheets
- Financial statements and detailed reporting
- Purchasing and inventory management
- Warehouse communication and quality management
- HR sensitive financial tasks
As you can see, ERP software offers an immense amount of added value over traditional accounting software. Automation and SmartTech allow your business to run more efficiently. It also removes the risk of human error, making your accounting more consistent, accurate, and reliable. In addition to this, full ERP systems are also GAAP compliant and assist you with your taxation responsibilities. You will be able to work in multiple languages and currencies and with multiple charts of accounts.
If you want to make sure that your business is running as optimally as possible, ERP accounting software is the way to go.